Dark Brown Boy Doll with Down’s Syndrome Features
These dolls have captured everyone’s hearts!
• facts, figures, research and up-to-date, evidence based information on the genetic condition itself;
• what it means to have Down syndrome, and an intellectual disability;
• the ability to live an ordinary life;
• being an individual; and importantly
• the power of language when talking about a person with Down syndrome.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Down syndrome is a genetic disorder caused when abnormal cell division results in extra genetic material from chromosome 21. This genetic disorder, which varies in severity, causes lifelong intellectual disability and developmental delays, and in some people it causes health problems.